Header Ads

VSIX's OPEN LETTER TO LYDIA OGAH



#Touching  hmmm what can I say, but this sure describes a lot
Photo: Most Read:- Just take your time to read this pls...
How well do you cherish those you meet online without even setting your eyes on them?
Are you among those who just base the friendship or relationship online or you are among those who truely believe in friendship or relationship, no matter where it started from?
Well here is a open letter someone wrote to a friend on her birthday online.. Below.

Dear Lydia Ogah

How can you describe someone you havnt seen before? someone you havnt heard her voice before? or someone you dont even have any relationship with?. I guess this might probably be the questions that will be going through your mind,if you have to read this letter without me answering this questions.

No doubt,i dont know you personally(yet). We probably havnt met before,infact i dont even know your name,not until my Friend,Brother and Mentor Olu Joshua told me about you.
Most times if you want to judge the quality of a child,you need to look at the quality of friends he hang-out with or people they hold dear to there heart. This is what am judging from. You are a "Special" friend to someone i hold so dear to my heart,someone that has proven himself worthy of emulation and trustworthy.

As an Entertainment journalist/­­broadcaster am meant to keep tab on celebrity both in Nigeria and the world at large. In pairing the list of the great celebrities from verious works of life celebrating there birthday today May 22nd 2013, i realise you are one of the world finest thats celebrating her birthday.

I thought of word to use in defining you, i thought of tone/mood to use in writing this note, i even thought of where to start and where to end.Then i realise begining with my Perception of you(even though we havnt met physically) wont be a bad idea.

Olu joshua defines you to me as being"Different among all ladies in his life", he went further to say, you are very special to him. When he was saying this in an interview i had with him, i was busy looking into him through his eyes,i saw a deep passion and sincerity in his heart.Base on what i saw when he was talking to me on that interview, i concluded that you must be a "Woman of substance" and "The Pride of a Man"
birthday do come once in a year. May 22nd has from today made a special day of mine because my special friend does have his special friend birthday *wink*

The truth is,if you reading this letter then that means you are really special as he told me.

I'm at an high pitch to see you someday, to see your charming face and hear that voice of yours. You can only imagine the kind of unfadable image i have of you now and also he charistmatic ideas and personality i have heard about you. I cant wait to experience it all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA OGAH. I join the world celebrite you today.

From Victor Ejechi (Vsix)

#Hmmmm what a lovely letter. Well Fans/Friends i wanna hear your View on this and dont Forget to drop your wishes too.

Kindly click on the share botton till this letter reach Lydia Ogah... 

From Ohisgy Creative we say Happy Birthday Lydia Ogah

VSIX's OPEN LETTER TO LYDIA OGAH


Dear...............
How can you describe someone you haven’t seen before? Someone you haven’t heard her voice before? Or someone you don’t even have any relationship with? I guess this might probably be the questions that will be going through your mind, if you have to read this letter without me answering these questions.

No doubt doesn’t know you personally (yet) We probably haven’t met before, in fact I  don’t even know your name, not until my Friend ,Brother and Mentor Olu Joshua told me about you.

Most times if you want to judge the quality of a child, you need to look at the quality of friends he hang-out with or people they hold dear to their heart. This is what I’m judging from. You are a "Special" friend to someone I hold so dear to my heart, someone that has proven himself worthy of emulation and trustworthy.

As an Entertainment journalist/­broadcaster meant to keep tab on celebrity both in Nigeria and the world at large, In pairing the list of the great celebrities from various works of life celebrating their birthday today May 22nd 2013, I realize you are one of the world finest that’s celebrating her birthday also.

I thought of word to use in defining you, i thought of tone/mood to use in writing this note, I even thought of where to start and where to end. Then I realize beginning with my Perception of you (even though we haven’t met physically) won’t be a bad idea.

Olu Joshua defines you to me as being “Different among all ladies in his life", he went further to say; you are very special to him. When he was saying this in an interview I had with him, I was busy looking into him through his eyes, and I saw a deep passion and sincerity in his heart. Base on what I saw when he was talking to me on that interview, I concluded that you must be a "Woman of substance" and "The Pride of a Man"

Birthday do come once in a year. May 22nd has from today made a special day of mine because my special friend does have his special friend who is celebrating her birthday *wink*

the truth is, if you reading this letter then that means you are really special as he told me.

I'm at a high pitch to see you someday, to see your charming face and hear that voice of yours. You can only imagine the kind of unfadable image I have of you now and also his charismatic ideas and personality I have heard about you. I can’t wait to experience it all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA OGAH. I join the world celebrate you today.

No comments

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome

John Maduforo. Powered by Blogger.