Header Ads

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Appears In New Video Released By APF


News agency that claims to receive tapes from Boko Haram before it is being distributed online has released these words below from another video which reportedly released from Abubakar Shekau who claims he is not dead.

"Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath," he says in the northern Hausa language
Meanwhile, Nigeria's military said last week that the man who had been posing as Shekau in the group's growing number of videos had been killed in clashes over the town of Konduga.

The military announced the death of Shekau himself a year ago, saying he had died in battle.
After that, the man appearing in videos as Shekau did look different from before, with a wider nose, less defined bridge and a rounder face.

In the most recent video, Shekau says "nothing will kill me until my days are over ... Some people asked you if Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah," AFP said.

Boko Haram, whose violent five-year campaign for an Islamic state has killed thousands, has in the past two months progressed from bombings, raids and kidnappings to trying to seize territory.

Now after this new story.... I'm confused myself so don't ask me.... drop a comment sha #winkz

Meanwhile the picture is reported to be a clip from the actual video itself... and I'm working on puting that up for you guys ASAP.

No comments

What are your thoughts? Your comments are welcome

John Maduforo. Powered by Blogger.